Reserved parking spaces: located at the main entrance of the Terminal on the ground floor and first floor, and in the P2 multi-storey car park.
- Assistance Waiting Area: waiting area for Passengers with Reduced Mobility, located at the ground floor, check-in area near the Information Point;
- Sala Amica:
- Two on the first floor, the first of which before the Security Checks and one after, in the Schengen boarding area;
- one on the ground floor, in the airside near the boarding gate.
- Wheelchairs: available, and easy to find in several areas of the terminal for Passengers with Reduced Mobility both on arrival and on departure.
- Lifts: wheelchair friendly access, Braille pushbuttons and acoustic announcements.
- Loges route: available from the main entrance of the terminal on the first floor leading to the information desk.
- Hearing aids amplifier: counters equipped with a magnetic induction amplifying system at the Information desk located on the ground floor.
- Passengers on arrival: escorting planned until the taxi area, the city or tourist bus stops and to the P2 multi-storey car park.
- Ambulifts: available for boarding and disembarking passengers on/from the aircraft.