Arriving at the Airport
On the day of arrival at the airport it is important to report as soon as possible to one of the contact points to inform about one's arrival and receive assistance. It is important to show up at the airport in due time according to the Airline's guidelines, and anyway at least 120 minutes before the flight scheduled departure time.
The expected waiting times to receive assistance vary:
- Short waiting times for passengers who have booked the service at least 48 hours before their departure time.
- Longer waiting times for passengers who have booked the services less than 48 hours before their departure time or who ask for it at the airport.
The contact points are dedicated areas where passengers with reduced mobility can report to and inform about their arrival and ask for assistance.
The following are the contact points at Bologna Airport:
- Help Phone: dedicate handsets located near the entrance to the Terminal (one on the first floor and two on the ground floor) and the parkings dedicated to Passengers with Reduced Mobility (3 in the P2 multi-storey car park);
- Assistance Waiting Area (ground floor);
- Information Desk (ground floor);
- Check-in desks (ground floor);
- Parking Supervision Office (P2 multi-storey car park).