Work with us - AdB Group
ACI Europe HR Excellence Award 2023
Competence, identity and a constant focus on service quality and people’s well-being are some of the key elements to which the Bologna Airport is committed every day.
In this context, the people who work at the Bologna Airport share these values, and with their competence and professionalism, they play a pivotal role in each and every department, guaranteeing a high external and internal customer service level.
Who we’re looking for
We are seeking brilliant, energetic individuals who strive to be a team player, sharing in the group’s challenges and successes. People who make a difference, who want to learn and are proactive in the performance of their duties.
What we offer
We are a dynamic organisation experiencing continuous development, capable of guaranteeing our people the possibility of fully expressing their potential and protecting their well-being.
In 2023 we were awarded the "Human Resources Excellence Award", the international prize that certifies excellence in human resource management and social sustainability policies. Among the reasons for the recognition: the excellent alignment between people management strategy and business strategy. The airport's Sustainability Plan included a people-focused strategic pillar and developed HR initiatives with an approach including training, support for sustainable mobility, diversity, equality, well-being and other topics key.
The award is part of the initiatives of ACI Europe, the European division of Airports Council International (ACI), the only worldwide professional association of airport operators. ACI Europe represents over 500 airports in 55 countries.
In particular, we offer:
- Continuous individual training and growth plans;
- certified equal opportunity work environment;
- flexibility and remote work (for non-operating duties);
- supplementary health care and prevention policies;
- company contributions to supplementary retirement plans;
- protections for parents and single parents;
- canteen service (company restaurant, special rates applied at airport restaurants, meal vouchers);
- company personal loans;
- flexible benefits/expense vouchers;
- free parking;
- mobility management agreement for integrated public transportation passes;
- special rates at commercial establishments in and outside the airport;
- company gym and other sports activities.
Current openings and submission of unsolicited applications
Check out our job openings and find the one most aligned with your goals and experience. Send us your CV and let us guide you through the phases of creating your profile in order to accelerate and facilitate contact with our hiring team.
Working at the Bologna Airport also means living in an area with a drive towards innovation, manufacturing excellence, a high quality of life and significant growth opportunities. Therefore, the Bologna Airport participates in the Invest in Bologna for Talent network, a service that offers basic information about moving to and living in the metropolitan area of Bologna.