Aviation-Event, take off for the first time in Italy, Bologna
- When: 27th of August
- Where: Bologna, Italy, Palazzo Re Enzo
- Registration: https://www.aviation-event.de/registration/
- Accomodation: Royal Hotel Carlton Bologna Via Montebello, 8, 40121 Bologna BO, Italy. Special rates for Aviation-Event customers, if it is booked here or sending e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: Aviation-Event 2021 BLQ – hotel booking.
Aviation-Event is an international conference that gathers world's top aviation, tourism, companies, media players and decision makers. After the success of the previous editions in several countries across EU, it will arrive in Italy for the first time, in Bologna, the 27th of August, hosted by Bologna Airport in collaboration with Bologna Welcome, the conventions & visitors bureau for Bologna’s metropolitan area.
Aviation-Event 2021 BLQ will be held in the beautiful historical setting of Palazzo Re Enzo, presenting the destinations of Bologna, the Emilia-Romagna region and Italy itself. The conference will bring together top international aviation and air transport systems, tourism, industry, media players and decision makers; on the agenda will be discussions surrounding the most relevant and current challenges for the airport and aviation sector, sharing best practices on business, tech innovation, and the green economy, as well as analysis of present and future scenarios at local, national and international level.
Agenda and panels of the day*
- Ivan Bassato, Chief Aviation Officer, ADR Aeroporti di Roma
- José Ramón Bauzá, Renew Europe Group Coordinator for the Transport and Tourism Committee, European Parliament
- Pietro Benvenuti, General Director, Enzo and Dino Ferrari International Circuit Formula Imola S.p.A.
- Stefano Bonaccini, President, Emilia Romagna Region
- Sonia Bonfiglioli Vice President of Confindustria Emilia and President of Bonfiglioli Group.
- Armando Brunini, CEO, Milan Airports
- Frederic Chevalier, Regional COO, LagardereTravel Retail
- Vasso Christidi, Group General Director, IOGR-Skyexpress
- David Ciceo, CEO, Cluj Airport
- Sergio Colella, President, SITA Europe
- Giulio De Carli, Founder & Managing Partner, Oneworks
- Pierluigi Di Palma, President, ENAC Italian Civil Aviation Authority
- Claudio Domenicali, President, Motor Valley/CEO, Ducati
- Jörg Eberhart, CEO, Air Dolomiti
- Nazzarena Franco, CEO, DHL Express Italy
- Bettina Ganghofer, CEO, Salzburg Airport
- Flavio Ghiringhelli, President, IBAR Italian Board Airline Representatives/Country manager Emirates Italy
- Elisabetta Gualmini, MEP’s European Parliament, Group of the Progressive Alliance of Socialists and Democrats
- Hamdi Güvenç, Managing Director, Dalaman Airport
- Virginio Merola, Mayor, Bologna city and metropolitan area
- Giorgio Palmucci, President, ENIT, Italian National Tourism Agency
- Ioanna Papadopoulou, Director of Communications & Marketing, Athens International Airport
- Dominik Piotrowski, Policy Officer, DG MOVE (EU Commission)
- Enrico Postacchini, President, Bologna Airport
- Marcel Riwalsky, CEO Aviation-Event
- Patrik Romano, General Director, Bologna Welcome
- Christian Schneider, Managing Director, AAS Deutschland
- Raoul Spanger, COO, Gebr Heinemann
- René Steinhaus, CEO, Luxembourg Airport
- Nazareno Ventola, CEO, Bologna Airport
- Eddie Wilson, CEO, Ryanair
*The Agenda and the list of speakers is being updated day by day with new speakers confirmations.
Partner & Supporter