INFORMATION REGARDING THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA OF USERS AS PER ART. 13 OF REG. (EU) 2016/679 ("GDPR")
Controller of the process
Aeroporto Guglielmo Marconi di Bologna S.p.A. – “AdB”
Address: Via Triumvirato, n. 84, 40132 Bologna (BO)
Data protection officer (DPO)E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal data processed
Browsing data (i.e.: IP address, URL addresses...)
Personal data (i.e.: Name, surname, sex, home address, etc.)
Contact details (i.e.: phone number,email...)
Processing of special categories of personal data (former sensitive data)
Processing of personal data concerning health, and in particularly concerning your condition of Reduced mobility passenger “PRM”; racial or ethnic origin, religious beliefs and any other condition concerning special categories of personal data. Such data will only be processed in case of a specific request on your part to access particular services.
Data ProcessingPurposes of the processing (A)
Personal data provided by you by filling out the form and/or during the call to the Helpine will be processed by AdB for the following purposes:
- to allow the registration on the web site;
- to allow the use of services offered, i.e.:
- booking and purchasing of air tickets;
- extra requests of 'special meals' while booking your flight (some special categories data might be processed);
- booking and purchasing of parking lot and to use the Vip Lounge and Meeting Area;
- to deal with your information request;
- to give feedback to your suggestions, reports and complaints; to detect customer satisfaction and to improve the quality of services.
Execution of a pre-contractual measure.
Execution of a contract of which you are a part.
Explicit consent for the special categories data (optional, and revocable at any time).Period of storage (A)
For common personal data, until the expiry of the contract and, after the expiry date, for the ordinary 10-year statutory limitation period, in addition to any other time limits accorded to the related tax documentation.
Until the consent is withdrawn, for the special categories data.
Contract duration and, after the expiry date, for the ordinary 10-year statutory limitation period, in addition to any other time limits accorded to the related tax documentation.Purposes of the processing (B)
If necessary, to ascertain, exercise or defend the rights of the Controller.Legal basis of the processing (B)
Legitimate interest (legal and extrajudicial claims).Period of storage (B)
In case of judicial litigation, for the entire duration of it, until the exhaustion of the terms of practicability of the actions of challenge/final sentence.Purposes of the processing (C)
Personal data you provided by filling out the form, with your consent, will be also processed for the purposes of:
- Sending of newsletters;
- Direct marketing: to send promotional and commercial communications relating to the activities, products and services offered by AdB, to provide information about company events and to perform market and statistical analyses;
- Profiling: analysis of your interests, habits and consumption choices, as well as your preferences and purchasing behaviours with regard to the products and services offered by AdB, in order to personalise the informational and promotional communications sent to you by the Data Controller;
- Marketing on behalf of third parties: to send promotional and commercial communications relating to the products and services offered by third parties belonging to the automotive, food, tourism and consumer goods segments, with no communication of data to them, via traditional as well as automated contact methods.
Consent (optional and revocable at any time).Period of storage (C)
Until withdrawal of the consent. Withdrawal of the consent does not question the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent prior to the withdrawal.
The data regarding purchasing details for profiling purposes will be stored for no more than 24 months from when they are collected.
Once the above terms have been elapsed, personal data will be deleted or made anonymous, in accordance of the technical procedures for cancellation and backups.
Obligatory provision of data
The provision of data highlighted with an asterisk (*) on the registration form is mandatory for the creation of a MyBLQ profile and for the conclusion of the contract, in the case of purchase of an online service. The refusal to provide those data does not allow the registration of the profile.
Personal data may be processed by third parties operating as Controllers such as, i. e. airlines that issued the purchased ticket, companies that provide payment management services authorities and supervisory and control bodies and in general, public or private subjects who are entitled to request those data. Personal data may also be processed, on behalf of AdB, by external parties designated as Processors who are given appropriate operating instructions.
Authorized subjects to the processing
Data may be processed by employees of the corporate functions responsible for the pursuit of the purposes, who have been authorized to process and who have been received adequate operating instructions.
Rights of the data subject - the right to lodge a complaint with a Supervisory Authority
By contacting the Quality Area by e-mail at email@example.com, data subjects have the right to ask the Controller to access to data concerning themselves, the right to rectifications; erasure; to restriction of processing as per art. 18 GDPR; right to data portability; right to object and others.
Data subjects, furthermore, if the data processing is based on consent or on a contract, and it is processed with automated tools, shall have the right to receive their personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, as well as, if technically possible, have the right to transmit those data to another Controller without hindrance from the Controller to which the personal data have been provided– so called Right to portability as per art. 20 GDPR.
Data subjects have the right to withdrawn their given consent at any time and have the right to object.
Data subjects have the right to lodge a complaint to the competent Supervisory Authority in the European State in which they reside habitually or work, or the State in which the alleged data breach has occurred.