Go to the Lost & Found office before leaving the arrival area and inform the staff at the desk.
If you notice later on, you can write an e-mail to email@example.com.
Other questions on the same topic
What should I do if I lost my ID or wallet?
If you’ve lost your ID and you’re still at the airport, you may report the loss to the Border Police Office, located on the first floor of the terminal.
If you’ve lost your wallet and you’re still at the airport, you may go to short-term baggage storage/lost and found on the first floor/departure floor of the airport, in the staff gate, and near the VIP Lounge.
If you’ve lost your ID or wallet and you’re no longer at the airport, you may write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate:
- All of the details needed to identify your lost item;
- date and time of loss;
- place where it was presumably lost.
What should I do if I forgot/lost an item at the security checkpoint?Visit our web page.
What should I do if I lost an item at the airport?Visit our web page.
What should I do if I lost an item on public transportation from/to the airport?
If you have lost an item of luggage/object:
- On board the aircraft, shuttle buses, baggage reclaim area: please, write to email@example.com.
- On board a taxi: please, contact Centrale Radio Taxi "CAT", oppure Centrale Radio Taxi "COTABO".
- Aboard BUS 944 (Bologna airport – Hospital “Maggiore”): please, contact the TPER service.
- Aboard MARCONI EXPRESS: please, contact the TPER service.
- In a car rental: please, contact the car rental company that issued the service.
- Onboard a shuttle bus to other regions/cities: contact the transport company operating the service using the available contact details.