Il numero è attivo 24 ore su 24, 7 giorni su 7.
- P1-2-3-5: 051-6479628
- Car Valet: 051-6479381
Lost & Found
+39 051 6479647 (for enquiries related to files issued in Bologna airport: 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm, 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm)
- Assistance at the airport Lost and Found help desk, every day in the following time slots: 2:00 pm – 6:30 pm, 8:30 pm - 10:00 pm.
If you have already filled a lost baggage report, consult your airline's tracking system: if your baggage arrived in Bologna, you can come here and collect it by taking the "PIR - Property Irregularity Report" with you.
SERVICE TEMPORARILY SUSPENDED
PEC mail, Italian acronym for Certified Electronic Mail, is a system that allows to send legally valid e-mail messages comparable to any registered mail with return receipt, with a proof of the exact time of posting, pursuant to the current legislation (see n° 68 DPR - Decree of the Italian President of the Republic - 11 Feb 2005).
Bologna Airport PEC address is email@example.com and it is available to all who need to write with reference to issues with legal requirements.
For all requests concerning remarks and complaints, please use the according dedicated form.
Cargo Handling agents
- Airport First Aid (24h): 118
- Police: +39 051 6421911
- Civil Aviation Authority (ENAC): +39 051 6479690
- Customs: +39 051 6479348
- Fire Brigade: +39 051 6479642
- Guardia di Finanza: +39 051 6479334
- Health Authority: +39 051 385995
- Italian Air Traffic Control Agency (ENAV): +39 051 4139128
- Municipal Police: +39 051 6479371
- Veterinary Service: +39 06/59944710 - 4711