The Shareholders' Meeting is convened by the Board of Directors by means of a notice, published in accordance with the law.
The Company has Rules of Procedure to cover the ordered and effective conduct of Ordinary and Extraordinary Shareholders' Meetings. The Rules of Procedure, approved by a Shareholders' Meeting, specifically govern the procedures for and the maximum length of contributions, the voting processes, the power of the Chair to keep order in the Shareholders' Meetings, in order to ensure that those who are entitled to participate in the work of such Shareholders' Meetings may actively do so, whilst at the same time ensuring an ordered and effective process.
Ordinary Shareholders' Meeting - April 26, 2022
These documents are a courtesy translation from Italian into English. In case of any inconsistency between the two versions, the Italian original version shall prevail.
- Summary report of the votes on the items on the Shareholders' Meeting agenda of 26 April 2022 - published 27/04/2022
- Ordinary Shareholders' Meeting Call Notice - published 17/03/2022
- Directors' illustrative Report for the matters on the Agenda - published 17/03/2022
- Guidelines and Recommendations of the Board of Directors on the quantitative and qualitative composition of the Board of Directors - published 14/03/2022
- Consolidated Financial Statements at 31 December 2021 - published 31/03/2022 - (PDF Courtesy version)
- Non-Financial Information Report prepared as per Legislative Decree No. 254/2016 - published 31/03/2022
- Corporate Governance and Ownership Structure Report - published 31/03/2022
- Remuneration Report - published 31/03/2022
- Proxy form for Appointed Representative in accordance with art. 135-undecies 58/1998 (CFA) – to be notified within April 22, 2022 - published 17/03/2022
- Proxy form to attend the General Meeting - published 17/03/2022
- Procedure for electronic notification of the proxy form - published 05/04/2022
- A. Board of Directors - lists submitted
- B. Statutory Auditors - lists submitted
- Statement of Independence
- Statutory Auditors - Appontments by "Ministero Economia-Finanze" and "Ministero Infrastrutture-Trasporti"
The share capital of Aeroporto Guglielmo Marconi di Bologna S.p.A. amounts to € 90,314,162 and is divided into 36,125,665 ordinary shares with no par value expressed.