The Shareholders' Meeting is convened by the Board of Directors by means of a notice, published in accordance with the law.
The Company has Rules of Procedure to cover the ordered and effective conduct of Ordinary and Extraordinary Shareholders' Meetings. The Rules of Procedure, approved by a Shareholders' Meeting, specifically govern the procedures for and the maximum length of contributions, the voting processes, the power of the Chair to keep order in the Shareholders' Meetings, in order to ensure that those who are entitled to participate in the work of such Shareholders' Meetings may actively do so, whilst at the same time ensuring an ordered and effective process.
Ordinary Shareholders' Meeting 30 April 2020 - May 25, 2020
These documents are a courtesy translation from Italian into English. In case of any inconsistency between the two versions, the Italian original version shall prevail.
- Shareholders' Meeting Call Notice - published 30/03/2020
- Explanatory Director's report for the ordinary Shareholder's meeting - published 30/03/2020
- Annual Consolidated Financial Statement 2019 - published 30/03/2020
- Consolidated Disclosure of Non-Financial Information pursuant to Article 4 of Legislative Decree 254/2016 - published 30/03/2020
- Corporate governance and ownership structure report - published 30/03/2020
- Remuneration Report - published 09/04/2020
- Proxy form for Appointed Representative in accordance with art. 135-undecies 58/98 (CFA) and art. 106 LD 18/2020 – to be notified within April 28, 2020 - published 30/03/2020
- Proxi/Sub-delegation form for Appointed Representative in accordance with art. 135-novies 58/98 (CFA) and art. 106 LD 18/2020 – to be notified within April 29, 2020 - published 30/03/2020
- Procedure for electronic notification of the proxy form - available from April 11, 2020
The share capital of Aeroporto Guglielmo Marconi di Bologna S.p.A. amounts to € 90,314,162 and is divided into 36,125,665 ordinary shares with no par value expressed.