The Shareholders' Meeting is convened by the Board of Directors by means of a notice, published in accordance with the law.
The Company has Rules of Procedure to cover the ordered and effective conduct of Ordinary and Extraordinary Shareholders' Meetings. The Rules of Procedure, approved by a Shareholders' Meeting, specifically govern the procedures for and the maximum length of contributions, the voting processes, the power of the Chair to keep order in the Shareholders' Meetings, in order to ensure that those who are entitled to participate in the work of such Shareholders' Meetings may actively do so, whilst at the same time ensuring an ordered and effective process.
Ordinary Shareholders' Meeting - April 26, 2023
These documents are a courtesy translation from Italian into English. In case of any inconsistency between the two versions, the Italian original version shall prevail.
- Summary report of the votes on the items on the Shareholders' Meeting agenda of 26 April 2023 - published 02/05/2023
- Ordinary Shareholders' Meeting Call Notice - published 27/03/2023
- Directors' illustrative Report for the matters on the Agenda - published 27/03/2023
- Annual Consolidated Financial Report at December 31, 2022 (PDF courtesy version) - published 31/03/2023
- Non-Financial Information Report prepared as per Legislative Decree No. 254/2016 - published 31/03/2023
- Corporate Governance and Ownership Structure Report - published 31/03/2023
- Remuneration Report - published 31/03/2023
- Proxy form for Appointed Representative in accordance with art. 135-undecies 58/1998 (CFA) - to be notified within April 24, 2023 - published 27/03/2023
- Proxy form to attend the General Meeting - published 27/03/2023
- Procedure for electronic notification of the proxy form - available 11/04/2023
The share capital of Aeroporto Guglielmo Marconi di Bologna S.p.A. amounts to € 90,314,162 and is divided into 36,125,665 ordinary shares with no par value expressed.