The Shareholders' Meeting is convened by the Board of Directors by means of a notice, published in accordance with the law.
The Company has Rules of Procedure to cover the ordered and effective conduct of Ordinary and Extraordinary Shareholders' Meetings. The Rules of Procedure, approved by a Shareholders' Meeting, specifically govern the procedures for and the maximum length of contributions, the voting processes, the power of the Chair to keep order in the Shareholders' Meetings, in order to ensure that those who are entitled to participate in the work of such Shareholders' Meetings may actively do so, whilst at the same time ensuring an ordered and effective process.
Ordinary Shareholders' Meeting 29 April 2019
These documents are a courtesy translation from Italian into English. In case of any inconsistency between the two versions, the Italian original version shall prevail.
- Shareholders' Meeting Call Notice - published 20/03/2019
- Explanatory Director's report for the ordinary Shareholder's meeting - published 20/03/2019
- Annual Consolidated Financial Statement 2018
- Consolidated Disclosure of Non-Financial Information pursuant to Article 4 of Legislative Decree 254/2016
- Corporate governance and ownership structure report - published 29/03/2019
- Remuneration Report - published 29/03/2019
- Proxy form for Appointed Representative - published 20/03/2019
- Proxy form to attend the General Meeting - published 20/03/2019
- A. Board of Directors - lists submitted
- B. Statutory Auditors - lists submitted
- Statement of Independence
- Statutory Auditors - Appontments by "Ministero Economia-Finanze" and "Ministero Infrastrutture-Trasporti"
The share capital of Aeroporto Guglielmo Marconi di Bologna S.p.A. amounts to € 90,314,162 and is divided into 36,125,665 ordinary shares with no par value expressed.