- Where can I find a baggage trolley?
- Is there a smoking area?
- Where should I go if I lose something in the airport?
- Where do I ask for information regarding retail or advertising space at the airport?
- Are there internet points at the airport?
Where can I find a baggage trolley?Trolleys are located:
- In the baggage reclaim area situated in the arrivals area in the terminal building,
- Near the entrances to the terminal building at the taxi ranks and in the car parks.
There is a 1 or 2 euro charge for the use of trolleys.
Is there a smoking area?No, it is forbidden to smoke inside the terminal building.
Where should I go if I lose something in the airport?If you have lost something on the aircraft, you should consult the airline's handling company.
If the loss occurred in the terminal building, go to the Left luggage office and found objects.
Where do I ask for information regarding retail or advertising space at the airport?You can contact the New Business & Retail Office on:
- Tel. +39 051 6479683
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Are there internet points at the airport?
Currently there are totems inside the gate lounges and baggage halls. The cost is 2 euros for the first 10 minutes and 50 cents for every 2.5 minutes of navigation thereafter.
In the MBL – Vip Lounge (first floor), there is also an Internet point for navigation with no time limits, connected to the press services of the area office. Access to the lounge is by payment only, with an admission fee of 21 euros.