- This is my first time flying. What do I have to do at the airport on the day of departure?
- What is a boarding card?
- How long before my flight departs do I have to check in?
- Where is the check in area?
- How can I check that my flight is on time and find my check-in desk?
This is my first time flying. What do I have to do at the airport on the day of departure?
There are three main steps:
- Check in: check in your hold baggage and receive your boarding card.
- Security control: access the departure lounge with your hand luggage if you have any.
- Boarding the aircraft: it is necessary to have a boarding card and a valid form of identification when you go to the departure gate for your flight.