Book a flight online
- Can I book flight tickets from all the air companies?
- How can I pay for my ticket?
- Is the ticket purchase transaction carried out online?
- Are there any additional fees for using this service?
- Can I use a rechargeable credit card?
- When purchasing a ticket, can I use a credit card of someone else?
- How can I pick up the tickets?
- Can I change or cancel my reservation?
- Can I make a reservation for an infant traveling alone (Unaccompanied)?
- Can I choose whether or not to have flight insurance for flight cancellation or renunciation, medical aid or loss of baggage?
Can I book flight tickets from all the air companies?You can book your tickets with the most of the airlines through the booking system with the exception of some companies, particularly the low cost airlines, which you can only book through their website or call centre.
How can I pay for my ticket?The only form of acceptable payment for online purchases in by credit card.
Is the ticket purchase transaction carried out online?
Yes, the flight tickets are instantly issuedif purchased using a Visa or Mastercard credit card with additional security code (Verified by Visa o MasterCard SecureCode).
Only the agency fees are debited immediately after tickets instantly issuedif or reservation is made.
The flight tickets, except in the case of instant emission, are issued by the Bologna Airport online ticketing system within 48 hours from the booking, only if the fare specified in the booking request is still valid and if the outcome of the checks carried on the credit card used and on the route chosen is positive.