Online Ticketing Service
The Bologna Airport online ticketing system allows you to purchase flight tickets issued by the main legacy carriers.
- The flight tickets of some of the low cost carriers cannot be purchased by the Bologna Airport online ticketing system, but only through the airline’s website or its call center.
- The purchase is allowed only by credit card of tickets for one-way, round-trip or multi-stop flights.
- It is not possible purchasing tickets for unaccompanied minors (*).
(*) Contact directly the airline.
- The flight tickets are instantly issuedif purchased using a Visa or Mastercard credit card with additional security code (Verified by Visa o MasterCard SecureCode), or within 48 hours of booking, if purchased using a different type of credit card.
- An agency fee of € 8.00 per passenger (*) is levied for each ticket issued.
(*) Excluded infants up to 24 months of age.
- A Customer Service is open from Monday to Saturday from 9 am to 5 pm and contactable by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone at +39 051 6479697.
- Booking is possible by the Bologna Airport online ticketing system 24 hours per day.
- The flight tickets are issued in an electronic format and sent by email to the address provided by the passenger/purchaser.
- The flight tickets, except in the case of instant emission, are issued by the Bologna Airport online ticketing system within 48 hours from the booking, only if the fare specified in the booking request is still valid and if the outcome of the checks carried on the credit card used and on the route chosen is positive.
If the fare request is no longer available, the Bologna Airport online ticketing system shall propose to the passenger/purchaser another, if available.
In the case that the flight tickets are not issued, the agency fee is not charged.
- The Bologna Airport online ticketing system allows you to change or cancel bookings made and/or to request changes or refunds for tickets already issued, according to the terms and conditions of each airline.
- The booking change and/or cancellation is subject to payment of an additional fee of € 15.00, plus the agency fee and any further penalties charged by the airlines.
- The flight tickets can only be purchased by credit card.
- The passenger shall ensure the validity and economic capacity of credit cardand to beauthorized to use it for the purchase.
- The agency fee is charged separately from the cost of the ticket: as a result, two different amounts will be shown on the credit card statement.
- Passengers must go to the boarding gate with a printout of the e-tickets and a valid ID.
- The General Terms and Conditions of the Bologna Airport online ticketing system could be downloaded here below.
- We also advise passengers to carefully check the terms and conditions of the airline they are travelling with.
- In particular, please pay attention to information about: documents, minors, baggage, visas, and refunds.