About the Service
- The system allows you to purchase flight tickets from the main airlines. The booking system does not include certain low cost airlines that only allow flights to be booked through their own website/call center.
- The “Multidestination” booking gives you the freedom to create your own itinerary including different destinations, with a maximum of 4 cities (including the departure city).
- Fares are not guaranteed for bookings made between 20.45 and 24.00.
- You are not allowed to make bookings for minors travelling alone (unaccompanied). To do this, you must contact the airline’s call center directly.
- If you wish to change / cancel your booking, you can use the relevant request form. These requests are subject to payment of a 10 euro fee, in addition to any fare increases / fees charged by the airline.
- Refunds following cancellation requests will be made in accordance with the air fare rules, including any fees that may be charged by the carrier.
Payment MethodBy credit card only:
- At the time the booking is confirmed, a non-refundable booking fee of 5 euros per passenger (infant not included) is charged.
- The ticket office fee (for the administrative costs) is charged separately from the airline charge (for the equivalent cost of the flight ticket purchased). The two transactions will therefore be shown separately on the account statement of the credit card used.
- It is your responsibility to make sure you have sufficient credit card funds available for payment and issuing of the ticket (air fare, plus administrative costs). In case of insufficient credit card funds, the ticket office administration fees will not be reimbursed.
- Once the booking has been confirmed, and if done before 20.30 CET, the tickets will be issued later the same day and, at the same time, the air fare will be debited to your account. Reservations made between 20.30 and 24.00 CET will be issued the following morning. Tickets are issued directly by the Airport Ticket Office staff.
You will receive confirmation by mail when your tickets have been issued: your card will be billed at the same time.
- Not all airlines accept prepaid credit cards or cards without embossed numbers.
We only issue electronic tickets (e-tickets), which are sent by email.
E-tickets show the relevant carrier’s tax details and thereby constitute a tax-deductible receipt.
On the day of departure, you can go straight to the check-in desk with a printout of the e-tickets you received by email, along with and a valid form of photographic identification.