- Customers have the choice of availing themselves of the ticketing service by telephone or online, through the dedicated website of Bologna airport.
- It is possible to purchase tickets of the main scheduled airlines.
- It is possible to purchase single, return or outbound tickets.
- For each passenger (*) an €8.00 agency fee will be charged per each ticket issued.
- It is not possible to purchase tickets for unaccompanied minors (**).
- The plane tickets are in e-format and are issued to the e-mail address provided by the passenger/customer.
- It is possible to modify or cancel the bookings and/or ask for variations or refunds of the purchased tickets in accordance with the terms and conditions of each single airline.
- The modification and/or cancellation of any booking implies the payment of a fee, in addition to the agency fee, of €15.00, as well as any other cancellation fee as per terms and conditions of the respective airline.
Note: (*) With the exception of infants until 24 months of age. (**) Please contact the airline directly.
Telephone Service with our ticketing office operator
- The service allows you to purchase plane tickets, ask for refunds and/or cancellations with the assistance of a call centre operator.
- The service is available via the landline number +39 051 6479697, Mondays to Saturdays, 9 am til 1 pm and 2 pm til 5 pm.
For further information please refer to the General Use Guidelines.
Online Service via the airport's website
- The service is available 24 hours a day.
- The plane tickets are issued at the time of the booking, if purchased with Visa or Mastercard with additional security code (Verified by Visa or MasterCard SecureCode), or within 48 hours from the booking, if purchased with a different type of credit card.
- In some exceptional circumstances beyond the control of BLQ (Bologna airport), it may not be possible to issue, within 48 hours, the plane tickets with confirmed booking which specify “Booking on”, as well as in any other cases in which the customer is informed that further checks on the requested booking are necessary. It is faculty of BLQ to verify the customer's personal details and the credit card holder's correspondence, asking for a copy of the customer's identity document, passport and credit card. In such cases, it will be the responsibility of BLQ to promptly inform the customer and provide for the issuing of an equivalent plane ticket, or, alternatively, agree with the customer on a different solution.
- Apart from when they are instantly issued, the plane tickets are issued by the online ticketing service of Aeroporto di Bologna within 48 hours from the booking time, if the desired fare is still available and if all checks carried out on the credit card and the routing have had a positive outcome.
In the event of the fare applicable at the time of the original booking no longer being available, the online ticketing service of the Aeroporto di Bologna will offer the customer, wherever possible, an alternative fare available. In case no plane ticket is issued, no agency fee will apply.
- In the event of no plane ticket being issued, the amount charged as agency fee will be released and be available to the credit card holder.
- For further information, please refer to The General Terms and Conditions of the Bologna Airport online ticketing.
- It is possible to purchase plane tickets exclusively with a credit card.
- The passenger is responsible for the validity and the adequate coverage of the credit card used, as well as of being a legitimate user.
- The agency fee is charged separately from the plane ticket itself; two different amounts will appear on the credit card's statement of account.
Information for the passenger
- Passengers are required to report to the gate with the print-outs of the ticket and with a valid travel document.
- Passengers are also advised to carefully consult the general terms and conditions of the airline with which they are travelling.
- In particular, passengers are reminded of the necessity to refer to each airline's own regulations with regard to luggage, travel documents, minors, visas, refunds.